Polycom VVX 311
Polycom VVX 311 6 Line PoE phone is an entry-level business media phone that is ideal for busy offices that need crystal clear communication. This six-line phone offers handset and headset compatibility, Busy Lamp Field and Shared Call Appearance capabilities, distinctive incoming call treatment and more.
- 6-Line Operation
- Remote Missed Call Notification
- PoE ready. (Optional 48V DC power supply not included).
Polycom VVX 411
Our recommended phone, the Polycom VVX 411 PoE 12-Line IP Phone is a colorful business media phone that is ideal for offices with moderate call volume that need advanced telephony features. The 12-line phone offers HD voice quality, Busy Lamp Field and Shared Call Appearance capabilities, distinctive incoming call treatment and more.
- 3.5″ (320×240) Backlit Color LCD
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet
- Optional 48V DC power supply (not included)
Polycom VVX 501
The Polycom VVX 501 is a is a high-performance 12-line business media phone with superior voice capabilities. The device features a touch screen interface, calendar integration, expandable accessories for video and wireless, and unified communications software to connect with PCs.
- High Definition Audio Technology
- 12-Line Operation / HTML5 Browser / Caller ID
- 3-Way Conferencing / Speakerphone / USB Port
- Adjustable Ringer / Volume Control / One-Touch Speed Dial / Redial
Polycom IP 5000
The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 PoE is perfect for the small conference room. This one-line phone features speed dialing, a distinctive ring, a backlit LCD display and power over Ethernet.
- HD Voice Clarity
- 7 Foot Microphone Range
- White LED Backlight w/ Custom Intensity Control
- Industry-Leading SIP Software
Polycom IP 6000
The Polycom IP 6000 is perfect for the medium sized conference room. Features include:
- Polycom HD Voice technology, for high-fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz, Patented Polycom clarity technology
- Microphone designed for small to midsize conference rooms, picks up voices up to 12 feet (3.5-meters)
- Advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features, High-resolution LED backlight display
- Resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, Multi-language support
- Supports optional expansion microphones, POE 802.3af (Power Over Ethernet) Power supply not included
Polycom IP 7000
The Polycom IP 7000 is the top of the line conference phone, meant for large conference rooms. Additional features include:
- 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup. Even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity reaching all corners of the room.
- Polycom HD Voice – software and hardware technology brings lifelike audio clarity, making your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). An optional A/C power kit also available
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology – delivers the best conference phone experience, without compromises
- Built-in 2.5mm applications port, which enables you to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available (or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients)